We are tentatively setting January 19, 2017, at 10 pm as registration opening. I still have testing to perform.
If you have a credit from 2016, you will receive an email from us with instructions by January 15. If you don’t receive it, please email me. Please don’t register without the promo discount code. LostSoulUltra@gmail.com
See discussion on our Facebook page: Lost Soul Ultra
All distances will be $160 (includes Ultrasignup fees) with everything from last year with a cool personalized finisher etched tile. An awards breakfast ticket is included for the runner on Sunday morning at the Lodge Hotel banquet room.
380 racer limit (total) for January initial registration (note 400 registered opening day last year).
– 100 mile – allow 60 in January, and manage add/drops for a maximum of 60 for race day.
– 100 km – allow 160 in January, and manage add/drops for a maximum of 130 for race day.
– 50 km – allow 160 in January, and manage add/drops for a maximum of 130 for race day.
We anticipate the 100km distance to fill very quickly. Reminder: new distance change fee of $50.
Dropout “credit” Schedule (requests to email@example.com):
- *Note – no transfers of entry! …Like never!
- January – April 30 Refund $100 plus the value of items purchased.
- May 1 – June 30 Refund $75 plus the value of items purchased.
- July 1 – August 15 Refund $50 plus the value of items purchased.
North Face Ambition 1/4 zip. Note the links are for 2016 versions of the shirt and we assume similar sizing. I would say the men’s fit “snug” and I went up to a medium. No ladies sizing link.
Men sizing: Link
Sizing cannot be guaranteed after January entries.
or search for “lost soul ultra marathon”